Tuesday, June 24, 2008

So Many Events, So Little Time



























































I really should try and update this more. That way I wouldn't have hours worth to do at once....

The last couple of weeks have been busy. Kate turned 9. We had a family party on the day of and a friend (High School Musical) party the following weekend.   She had loads of fun.  And I was pleasantly surprised by how smooth everything went.  She is such a nice girl and a huge help to me.  

Parker started swim lessons (which he doesn't really need, but loves) and the kids got out for track break last week.  They have four weeks off, go back to school for about three weeks and then two more off in August.  We switched tracks this year, so hopefully the summer will be a little more acceptable.  I get tired of going swimming everyday. With the temp in the 105-110 range that is the only thing to do outside.  I am hoping school will be a distraction from the heat at the end of July.  We will be going to the river, California and Heber this summer, which will get us away from the heat a little bit.  

2 comments:

Stacy said...

call me when you come to heber this year, we'll come and say hello.

Us5McEuens said...
This comment has been removed by the author.