Monday, March 23, 2009

Bonnie Springs

Parker trying to coax Kate into petting the deer.
Maggie didn't have much fear, until the deer licked her on her chin.




The kids were still on track break last week, so I tried to figure out things to do to keep us busy. I had heard of Bonnie Springs, a replica of an old western town that also has a petting zoo (although there weren't very many animals to pet). I decided to not say anything aloud about my disappointment with the petting zoo, but Kate and Parker voiced it for me. Parker's exact words, "This petting zoo is lame, there is hardly anything to pet."  They were much more impressed with the western town.

3 comments:

Marci said...

Well it LOOKS like fun- even if the petting zoo stunk. How have you been feeling? I can't believe we're getting so close to having another crazy teeples baby!! hahah. When are you all coming to Heber? It's been practically forever since you were here! By the way, I finally updated the blog- I had NO IDEA it'd been that long! Seems like yesterday to me...

Amber said...

I'm feeling pretty good. We find out next Tuesday what we are having. And Ha ha isn't how I am feeling about another Teeples baby, it is more like AUGHHHHHHHH. I'm not sure about our next Heber trip. Probably not until June when the kids are on track break again and I am very very large. :)

Brittney said...

amber... heres the link to make your handwriting a font. http://www.yourfonts.com/print.html