Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snowmass Vacation 2010

Everyone but me (just how I like it :)
Teeples
McEuen Clan
Grandma & Grandpa
Parker
Kate
William & Matt

The annual trip to Snowmass, CO continues. I think Grandma said they have been coming here for 35 years. We started off the week at the Aspen Branch. It is always fun and interesting to go there. Then to the Weinerstube for lunch. Monday the kids started ski school, this is Parker's first year. His first day was a bit scary for him, but he caught on great his second day and moved up a couple of levels. Kate is loving it as usual and Matt is having a blast. Will and I are in the condo with Grandma during the days and I am glad to have this time with her. With nursing Will and my arthritis acting up, I decided not to try to ski this year. Hopefully I will be able to next year. Every day after skiing everyone hits the hot tub and swimming pool. Will had his first dip in the pool and seemed to like it. He didn't like it when Matt tried to take him in the hot tub. Last night was El Cantina for dinner, which was great. Skiing, swimming, family and eating are what this trip is about. It's the best.

4 comments:

Erin said...

How fun! Poor Maggie! The only one to be left behind! Is Parker 8 already? Wow time flies.

Amber said...

No, the age limit is 7. So he made it this year. He won't be 8 until July.

Debbie said...

Is that Garrett below Beth in the group photo? These kids need to slow down the growth spurts! Sorry to hear you couldn't ski this year, I know how much you like it.

Amber said...

Debbie, yes that is Garrett. He is 14 now. It is amazing how fast they have grown up.