Thursday, June 16, 2011

Mommy Conversations

The other day while Maggie was in the bath we had this conversation:

Maggie: "Mom, when I get big I'm going to get milk in my boobs."
Me: "Well yes, but you will have to have a baby to get milk in your boobs."
Maggie: "How do you have a baby?"
Me: "Well, the baby grows in your belly and then comes from a special hole that only Mom's have."
Maggie thinks for a few moments, she was disgusted. I love that I can see the wheels spinning in her head.
Maggie: "Did I come from the orphanage?"
Me: "No, you grew in my belly."
Maggie: "Well, I'm getting MY babies from the orphanage."
Me: "Okay, that's fine with me, but you won't get milk in your boobs if you don't have a baby that grows in your belly."
Maggie: "That's okay, I don't want milk."

She is such a crack up. And I'm so glad she is mine. Maybe I gave her too much information.

2 comments:

Kurt and Jordan said...

hahaha!!! That made me laugh!!! SHe is so cute!!! Wish we got to see you guys more:)

Megan said...

That is awesome!