Friday, August 29, 2008

Great Dad










A couple of Sundays ago Matt called me downstairs and told me to bring my camera. This is what I came down to.  To put it mildly, our kids adore their Dad. I can't say I blame them.  He is the snuggler in the family, we actually call it snigging (a totally made up word), and the kids are often laying on their Dad.  On this particular morning they all decided to pile on at the same time. It was adorable.  Margaret has to mimic almost all things that Parker does, so she climbed on as well.  This is a photo I will have to scrapbook.   

4 comments:

noelle said...

oh my gosh, that is so cute. you should blow that up and frame it.

ChellaJ [Rachelle] said...

I was going to say the same thing as noelle... It needs to be framed somewhere in your house. It is so dang cute!

Marci and Morgan said...

Priceless...

Debbie said...

I love this picture. You really need to listen to everyone & have this blown up HUGE!!! Still can't believe all you guys are grown with families of your own! I enjoy seeing what is going on, at least I feel part of the loop in a way. Miss the old times, would love to see everyone.