Monday, September 1, 2008

Summer Fun



























Henderson Water Park - we met up with some friends and had a great time. And if you don't have an older sister to run around with your baby, I apologize. It is SO GREAT.















Chuck E Cheese -  The Andersen's and Grandma Teeples met us for lunch. Chuck E. Cheese isn't too bad on a Friday at 11:30.  















Lake Mead - we went out on the boat for the day and had so much fun. The kids love the water and couldn't get enough of the surf board. 















Bowling at Red Rock - Kate and Parker love to bowl...Maggie liked the first six frames. We had a good time just the four of us. 

2 comments:

ChellaJ [Rachelle] said...

It looks like you have been having a good summer. I love the bowling picture and Parker in his shoes below. Adorable!

Laura said...

Amber,
Hey it's Laura Skog remember me? I found you on facebook and left a message there and then googled your name and found your blog, am I a stalker or what?! I've been thinking of you guys and remember all the good times we had. I hope you don't mind me finding you.
~Laura