Tuesday, January 13, 2009

"More Yotion Mom"

Maggie loves lotion. She likes to spread it on her body, the dog, the carpet and anywhere else she can think of.  Today she brought me the baby lotion, which she especially loves, and said "Yotion please." I put a dab in her hand and off she went for thirty seconds. She soon returned and said, "More yotion, please Mom," as she was licking her fingers. I said, "Did you eat it." And she said "Yep!" in her cartoon voice. So we can now add eating to the list of things that Maggie likes to do with yotion.

8 comments:

noelle said...

i'm so glad anna is not the only one. i worry sometimes she's the next jennifer anderson.

Erin said...

Congratulations!! Hope you are feeling good and everything goes smoothly! I am so happy for you.

Amber said...

Noelle...as long as she doesn't start eating erasers or sharpies I think you are safe!

Stacy said...

Um how did I not know you were pregnant? Did I miss a post? I am almost 100% in October you told me you were done...Am I getting you confused with someone else or did we have this conversation?

Stacy said...

Oh Congratulations, four is a wonderful number!

Amber said...

Your not confused. We had that conversation. It seems that someone else had some other ideas for us! And no, I haven't posted about it. People will figure it out with the floating baby and all.

Jack Attack said...

I heard congratulations were in order. funny how we were just talking to each other about our inability to carry and then boom, we are both pregnant! hope you are feeling well.

lilsusha said...

WOW!! Congratulations!! I'm trying to figure out when you're due now....I'm so happy for you Amber.
Seriously, how great!! Uh, do you need some clothes back? :)