Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sand, Dirt and Motorcycles




Last weekend we went to the Colorado river for a  short weekend trip. Obviously the water is cold, so we didn't spend anytime waterskiing, etc. But we had a great time in the dune buggy and the kids rode their four wheelers. The weather was perfect and Kate and Parker had a great time playing outside. Parker seemed to be in tears most of the time, so I don't have any great pictures of him on his four wheeler.

Thanks to Honey and Papa for a great weekend.

4 comments:

Laura said...

Playing in the sand is how I'd like to spend my winter. It has been -13 (air temp not with wind chill added) for a week. I bet that makes you miss Nauvoo.

Laura said...

Wait, is that a new baby due in 203 days!!!!!! Wow you guys I am so happy for you!!

Kelly said...

Amber!! I didn't even know you were pregnant!! Congratulations. That is so incredibly exciting! How are you feeling? When are you due? Oh I can't wait to find out what you're having!

Megan said...

Amber--how fabulous that you are pregnant! Can't wait to hear all the news.