Saturday, August 29, 2009

All Together


Last night I laid Will on the bed for a little kicking time and all the kids climbed up there with him. Kate and Parker had their Halloween costume catalogs and Maggie had her talking book. They were on the bed for quite some time and it dawned on me that I hadn't taken any pictures of all the kids together. So I broke out the camera, took some candids and then made them pose. The outfits aren't great, the kids weren't neatly put together and coordinated, but this is our real life. Messy, colorful and mostly happy.

5 comments:

Marci and Morgan said...

Real life rocks

Jack Attack said...

your kids are cute. and I love the headboad. if I can help out in anyway, let me know please.

Jack Attack said...

honest, I can spell...headboard.

noelle said...

sometimes the real ones are better than the posed ones. these prove it. that baby is delicious. every time i talk about him with anna she goes, "he's so cute" and smiles.

ChellaJ [Rachelle] said...

I just read the post below and I hope your feeling better. I can't imagine going through that with a brand new baby. Your such an amazing & strong person and I will keep you in my prayers!

Darling pics of your kids! I love the candid shot.