Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Will's Blessing




On October 11, 2009 we blessed William. I feel very blessed and fortunate to have such a great family. Matt did a good job on Will's blessing. I don't remember the exact words Matt said but I do remember that as I sat there listening to the blessing I felt an overwhelming gratitude to my Heavenly Father for entrusting us with Will. I also felt so thankful for the men in our family and for their willingness and ability to stand in the circle and bless Will. William is so lucky to have so many worthy men to look up to.

In the blessing circle: Matthew B Teeples, Marvin E Miller, Ruben Garnica, Scott McEuen, Bruce M Teeples, Peter Andersen, John Emmett, Jason McEuen, Ben Reed, Eddie Pickup, Bryan Johnson, Bishop Brian Beal, Torry Watson and Adam Hawkins.

3 comments:

The Hendrix Family said...

What a beautiful little family you have Amber. Will is just precious. I hope that you are doing well in Vegas. I think of you often. On a side note....Jeremy Finlinson just moved into my ward here in Frisco....such a small world!

Anonymous said...

How fun! We wish we could have been there. I love your family photo, everybody looks great. Baby Will is so stinking cute, I wish I was coming to Vegas sometime soon...

Marci and Morgan said...

Awww, everyone looks so beautiful! Will is adorable...(naturally) and yes, Will IS very fortunate to have so many great men to be role models. I am thankful for our awesome family too!