Thursday, December 17, 2009

4 Months




Will was four months old on the 7th. He is a very rewarding baby. He smiles when you talk to him, he loves his jumper and he giggles when you tickle him. He is a fairly easy baby and I am so grateful. I love to kiss his chubby little cheeks.

Everyone told me that our third child would throw me for a loop. They were wrong. My adjustment with Maggie was pretty easy. Parker was 4 1/2 and very self sufficient. This has been by far my most difficult transition. The laundry is never caught up on, I don't get out of my pajamas until 10:00 most mornings, I can't seem to keep the house clean and I am exhausted. I'm not sure if it is my age, arthritis or just having a fourth child that has done this to me...probably a combination of all of them?

I know that this will pass. Our kids will grow up and I will miss them. So for now some of my chores will have to wait. And the projects I want to do will have be put on the back burner, because I don't want to miss the short time our kids are little.

5 comments:

noelle said...

please stop posting pictures of him. i can't take how cute he is, and how bad i want to snatch him up and suck his cheeks off.

Erin said...

I am in total agreement with you and I'm having the same problems with laundry, house cleaning, etc!

Debbie said...

Is it just me, or does anyone else see Chelsea in Will? Especially the last two pictures.

Jen said...

You should have asked your big sister (me), I would have told you the truth. Three was easy, the fourth is definitely the hardest!

lori said...

i am barely surviving with 3. i asked my mom the other day.."if you were taking 3 college courses and getting C- s in all of the classes would you want to add another class??" Thats exactly how i feel about adding another kid to the mix. At least for now. I dont even strive to be perfect, i just want to be sane. Anyways, he sure is cute and im so glad you are wise to let silly things wait and enjoy your children. Im pretty sure our kids wont remember hoe clean or dirty our houses were...