Wednesday, December 9, 2009

MTC



My parents entered the MTC on Monday. They are there for a week and then off to South Carolina. I have to say that selfishly I am sad they they are going to be gone for a year. William will change so much in that time and they won't be here to see it. I know it will be okay and their will be other blessings for their service, but it still makes me sad. BUT, I am happy for them. It will be a great adventure for them and I know that they will be great missionaries. The people of South Carolina are lucky to have them. Ruben went through quite the physical transformation to go on their mission, and my kids got to help in that process.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Sorry we missed you this trip...things just get too busy don't they. I wanted to see your sweet baby. Good luck to mom and Dad, Rueben looks completely different without all of that hair.

Debbie said...

I wanted to come up for their farwell, but couldn't make it. Please send me their address if you can. What is happening with the house in the year the are gone, now that all you guys have places of your own? Jen is close enough to keep an eye on it isn't she? Can't believe Ruben without a beard, I think it has been forever since I have seen him this way! What did your kids think? They probably never saw him without it!