Monday, January 11, 2010

Parker

Parker is a whiz at Legos. He loves them.

My Mom mentioned to me that I needed to put a picture of Parker on the blog and make sure I posted about how much I love him. And I do, so I thought I would take her advice. You see, Parker and I are quite often at odds. I'm hoping it is a stage that will pass, but I have a feeling this is going to be our relationship for quite a bit longer. He is stubborn, I am stubborn. He doesn't like to be told what to do and neither do I. I mostly understand his frustration. But I am pretty sure that he doesn't understand mine. I love him just the same.

Five Things I Love About Parker
1. His heartfelt prayers.
2. His willingness to try and get Will to stop fussing. He really doesn't like William to be unhappy.
3. He loves to share his testimony in Sacrament meeting.
4. When he puts his mind to it, he can be the most helpful child.
5. His giggle, it is infectious.

2 comments:

noelle said...

i love all those things about parker and many more, too!

Bridget said...

I love Parker too. He's is always so sweet with Paige. I get teary thinking about him when he was little and I was his favorite Aunt; oh he was SO cute! He still is, just growing up.