Wednesday, April 7, 2010

8 Months


Time has gone by way too fast. William is 8 months old today. After his bath tonight I remembered that I hadn't taken a picture of him today. So he is in his snuggly pj's and ready to hit the sack. I love the smell of a clean baby.

right now Will loves:
watching his siblings
caterpillaring around the carpet
eating (both regular food and nursing)
peek-a-boo

He is an amazingly good baby. He has just started noticing when I leave a room and will cry a bit when I am out of his view, especially if he is hungry or tired. He really hates it when I wipe his nose. I have had several people ask me if he cries. Of course he cries, he is a baby. But not very much or very often and I am so grateful. Don't you just want to bite his cheeks?

5 comments:

Erin said...

I would love to bite those cheeks! He is so adorable!

Bridget said...

SO So so adorable. Isn't that a weird feeling? . . . loving a little person so much that you want to bite them. I feel that way all the time with Claire. and yes, Will's cheeks are very bite worthy!

Anonymous said...

How does this happen?? He is too cute, it was fun seeing you both at Noelle's shower. Tell him to stop growing so fast...

honey said...

It's Honey and Papa torture, that's what it is!

Debbie said...

This is one darling kid! Not only do I want to bite his cheeks, I want to eat him up!