Thursday, June 10, 2010

Loving California

Anna, Maggie, Paige and Kate


William didn't mind the sand one bit. I was surprised.
But, he didn't love the water.

Parker worked on digging this hole almost the entire time we were there.
Sandy grilled cheese and fries, yum.
Anna, Maggie, Kate, Will, Parker, Claire, Paige, Miller
The Aquarium has seals named Miller and Parker (funny, right?)

Over Memorial Day weekend we went to CA to visit Grandma and Grandpa. Bridget, Paige and Claire, Noelle, Anna and Miller all came too. We had a great time. Albeit a little bit crazy with 6 children three and under. Grandma and Grandpa Miller were great sports to put up with all of us. I guess we didn't give them much choice. ;) Our two big outings for the weekend were the Long Beach Aquarium and Torrance Beach. We had a great time and the kids played really well together. I got to stay for the remainder of the week with Noelle and Bridget and their kids and Maggie and Will. Matt took our big kids home so they could go to school. We laughed a ton and had great visits with some good friends and Grandma and Grandpa. Grandpa was especially hysterical the entire time we were there. He even went on a coke run every morning and got me my current favorite Coke Zero. I can't wait to go back.
note: the picture onslaught is especially for Honey and Papa

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

if you're wondering why I wasn't there with my kids, its cause my sisters didn't invite me. :P

Debbie said...

It was so wonderful seeing you guys. You do make me feel old though, considering Bridget was younger than Paige and Maggie when I first met you. I really miss all of you and think about you often. I am so proud of you guys-you are all great mommies! It was fun seeing you with little ones of your own. Tell Maggie I have her bedroom ready so when you are finally ready to let her come live with me it's a done deal! Thanks for letting me know you were in town. Let me know when you come again. XOXOXO