Sunday, September 26, 2010

NASCAR

Getty Images

I haven't posted about NASCAR lately...

Matt and I went to the Camping World Truck Series race on Saturday night. It was a lot of fun. I swear WT activities/sports are the best. And the people watching doesn't get any better. I like to think that I don't fit the NASCAR fan stereotype. But if I do, I don't really care. It's fun. Matt and I have been to quite a few races in all the different NASCAR series and the people at each race are so different. And the difference between going to a race in the South and one in the West is like night and day. At this race if you were over 60 and a female you weren't required to wear a bra, or so it seemed. The people are almost more interesting than the race. Almost.

We are down to the last 8 races of the season in the Sprint Cup series. Our favorite, Carl Edwards is doing well. He's not leading the points, but he still has a chance at the championship. We don't like Denny Hamlin, Kevin Harvick, Kyle Busch or Brad Keselowski. We always kind of hope they wreck out of the race.

No comments: