Thursday, October 7, 2010

LOVE Him

will 14 months

he says:
hi
mama
dada
puppy
pumpkin (pupin)
ball
kay
ba ba
go
(he says this a lot, especially when we are in the car)

he loves:
throwing balls (and lots of other things)
his blanket
peek-a-boo
to point, either with his own finger or the pointer stick he is holding above
dad
mom
grandpa bruce

i love that:
he squeezes between the cabinets and me and stretches out his arms so i will pick him up
he sleeps all night and until about 8:30 every morning
he likes the car
he loves to wrestle

his personality:
he's stubborn
but happy
he throws tantrums, throws things and yells when he doesn't get his way
he doesn't cry when he wakes up in the morning or from his naps,
mostly just yells for someone to come and get him
when he gets excited he stomps his feet like he is marching.
he likes to dance, which also includes stomping his feet

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is so darn cute. I loved your rambling post from a few days ago. I am usually blog surfing when I'm nursing the baby and have a hard time leaving comments with one hand but it was so good to hear what you've been up to! Your kids are all amazing, kudos to Kate for wading through the mess that are kids in middle school. If I could go back and skip 3 years of my life those would be it... I'll be rooting for Straight A's:)