Monday, November 8, 2010

Maggie's B'day Theme

Last night we were talking with Margaret about her upcoming birthday party. We were trying to come up with a theme for her friend birthday party and Maggie says, "Well, I think I'll have an ass party." Matt said, "What?" And she responded, "Well, it's kind of like a donkey."

We have no idea where this came from, but I have found myself laughing throughout the day as I have thought about it. She's a funny kid.

I think we have decided on a Toy Story 3 party instead. I'm not sure if any of her little friends would enjoy an "ass" party. Whatever that is.

4 comments:

S said...

Okay...this just made me laugh. :)

Kurt and Jordan said...

hahahaha that is too funny! I just laughed out loud and woke up the baby! SHe is so cute! I will come to her "ass" party!

honey said...

this story is now all over south carolina! We have laughed for 3 days! the elders loved it!

Kelly said...

Oh Amber! I am laughing SO hard right now! That is the funniest thing I've heard in a long time. She is so cute! I'm going to call my mom and tell her! :)