Thursday, December 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Maggie









We were at Honey and Papa's for Maggie's birthday. I can't believe we have already turned this corner. We had a great celebration complete with a Cinderella cake, crowns and tutus. For some reason the crowns were worn as masks. 

The Sunday before we had a pre-birthday celebration with Matt's family at his parents. We had a caterpillar cake that Maggie wasn't too fond of. It was actually the candles she didn't like. I am sure she was thinking, "What is wrong with my parents, they want me to put my face close to that fire and blow?." Kate was happy to blow them out for her.  Maggie got a tricycle, which she calls her "yittle bike". She can peddle backwards, but hasn't been able to peddle it forward yet.  

2 comments:

noelle said...

i am SO sad we were not there. the tutus and crowns were so cute. anna would have had so much fun.

Amy said...

She is adorable!!!