Thursday, April 30, 2009

Shadow

Kate and Parker go to school for the full day so Maggie and I get to have great one on one time. She is a good errand runner, she likes to go out to lunch and she doesn't even mind shopping here and there. She will sleep in her car seat and still transfers to her bed. She is quite the conversationalist. She wants to know everyone's name, "Mom, what's his name? Mom, what's her name?" is a question I am probably asked 10 times a day. I have started to just make up people's names just to give her an answer. "I don't know," isn't acceptable in her world. If she isn't asking questions she is singing her abc's or counting in her funny way. She actually gets to 11 without messing up, after that usually comes sixteen and then eleven again. She continually makes me laugh and smile. The new baby's name is Diego according to her and she is having a girl, but I am having a boy. I'm not sure how she reasons that one out. 


She can also be terribly two at times. She loves to make a mess as previously posted, but she is getting better at cleaning up. She needs two pacifiers if she is in her bed (yes I know she is two and still has a pacifier, judge me if you must) and will cry and yell until she gets them. She has a fit when I ask her to turn off the TV. 

But in general she is my very sunny shadow.

2 comments:

Brittney said...

so cute! i'm actually glad to hear she still has a binky... kate does to... whatever, i just dont know how to get rid of it cause she throws a fit too if she doesnt get it.

Debbie said...

She'll stop wanting the pacifier before she gets to college. I sucked my finger until I started school, however if you look at it now it is smaller than the other one! I turned out just fine!?!?!? So glad to hear the baby is doing fine. Any names picked out besides Diego? Maggie is darling.