Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Romney vs. McCain










The republican nomination for President is not going the way I would like to see it go. I am for sure a Romney supporter and don't quite understand what people are thinking voting for McCain in the primaries. Do they agree with his stance on immigration? Do they think he would be good for our economy and do what he says he will? Do they realize that he sometimes sides with democrats like Ted Kennedy? And will truly conservative Republicans even back him? I don't know if I can.

7 comments:

noelle said...

i think republicans are so scared of hrc or obama that they're voting for the person who they believe can beat either of them. i think it's a bad sign when you start getting endorsements from all kinds of politicians - it means you're going to owe, and have to give, a lot of favors. we need someone who can stand on his own who doesn't owe anybody anything.

Amber said...

I agree with republicans being scared. But I think I would rather see the country go to hell under a democrat then let them blame republicans if McCain is president. Since he isn't really a republican. I don't think he can get elected anyway. Lots of republicans, like me, would rather not vote than vote for him.

Stacy said...

My sentiments exactly, what is going on?

Chelsea said...

I will not vote for him! I'd vote for a real democrat before I voted for a pretend republican!

Anonymous said...

Amber you are right on! I left the same comment on Noelles blog before I saw yours!

Amy said...

Amber,
It's your long lost friend, Amy. I am so happy I found your blog. We need to catch up. It seems that you are doing well and your new little girl is just adorable. Next time I am in your area we need to get together.
xo
amy

Stacy said...

amber i tag you.