Monday, February 4, 2008

All About Me Tag

I was tagged by a mission companion, so now I have to do this...Thanks Stacy!!!

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning. B. Each player answers the questions about themselves. C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 years ago....I was living in Utah. I had returned from my mission the March before, met a nice boy named Matt,(who wouldn't admit to loving me) so I moved to Utah, got a job and took a nght class at BYU. Matt proposed in March and we will be married for 10 years this June. And boy does he love me. :)

Five things on my to do list today.....take care of Matt, he has had a really horrible flu for the past four days, make dinner, I don't know what yet. Finish a scrapbook layout for a class I am teaching at our local Pebbles in My Pocket, finish a thank you scrapbook for my inlaws from our vacation to San Diego over Thanksgiving, have Family Home Evening, I am so glad to have pre-made lessons to choose from.

Snacks I enjoy...Betty Crocker Fudge brownies (no other brand is quite the same), grape tomatoes, honey nut chex, raspberries, gummy coke bottles.

If i suddenly became a bliionaire...We would move to Southern California, somewhere near the beach and we would play all the time. Our kids would go to private school. We would have a great apartment in NYC. We would travel and see the world. I personally would have more than one car. We would invest.

5 bad habits.....I don't like to be hugged, I am sometimes too critical of others, I speak before I think, I love to spend money, I procrastinate doing the laundry (every time)

5 jobs I have had...law firm assistant, insurance assistant, accounts payable, Delta Airlines gate agent, Outback Steakhouse hostess

5 things most people don't know about me....1) I would like to go back to college and maybe on to law school 2) I have always wanted to live on the east coast, just for a couple of years 3) When I was a kid I wanted to have 12 children when I grew up 4) I love cars 5) I would rather watch sports than any other program on TV, I do draw the line at boxing and any type of wrestling.

i tag
Noelle
Bridget
Chelsea
Amy
Lori

4 comments:

noelle said...

jerk

johnEboy said...

Yes! Hooray for Betty Crocker and any sport that doesn't involve one human trying to inflict harm on another. Come on, we're not neanderthals.

Stacy said...

so you are the one buying gummi coke bottles... really?

Amber said...

yes, I love those things. Delicious