Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Easter Weekend





























We are so lucky to be able to visit California a couple of times a year to see Grandma and Grandpa Miller. We all bombarded them a couple of weekends ago for Easter. Matt and the kids swam almost the entire time. We went to the beach (which I will post next) and I got to see some of my closest friends. Valorie and I were able to go to breakfast (just the two of us, not kids interrupting) and Lynn came to Easter dinner (lots of kids interrupting). Every time we visit I ask Matt if we can please move (actually I think I whine this, it isn't pretty). If I could live anywhere it would be Southern California. It is so beautiful.

The kids loved Easter and had a great time egg coloring and hunting. The Easter Bunny put dollar bills in some of the plastic eggs and Kate and Parker had dibs on those. The babies didn't care. Maggie would get a hard-boiled egg and throw it immediately on the ground, not because she was mad about it, she thought that was what she was supposed to do. Like a ball. Papa managed to teach her how to put them in the basket.

2 comments:

Brittney said...

cute pictures!

noelle said...

there really isn't a better yard in the world for easter egg hunting.