Saturday, April 26, 2008

I'm Published...kind of

So most of you know that I am teaching classes at Pebbles in My Pocket.  I am also working one night a week or so, mostly for fun.  Actually I really enjoy it. Thank goodness for Matt.  He is so great to be okay with me running off to Pebbles while he feeds the kids dinner and puts them to bed.  

Anyway go here if you want to see my pages for May.  I have father/grandpa pages for my June class and I am working on a baby boy layout for another class.  

5 comments:

noelle said...

are those yours in the top right? you are a pretty impressive crapbooker.

Amber said...

Yep, the blue and oragne and the green and beige one. Mother/Grandma pages.

Chelsea said...

I went into Pebbles last week while Amber was working. I got to see all the layouts for the upcoming classes. Ambers are the cutest by far!

Stacy said...

I want to come and do two cute layouts with Amber, they are so darling. It is so fun that you have a little job and something you love to do.

Lori said...

Wow, you are one lucky woman. And talented too. Will you please start on scrapbooks for MY children?