Thursday, February 5, 2009

I Can Guarantee...

If Maggie is silent I can guarantee you that she has:

1) climbed up on the kitchen bar, gotten into the cupboard, unpackaged and eaten an entire pack of gum. (just this morning)

2) found a pen, pencil or crayon and colored on something she is not supposed to, i.e. the piano with permanent marker, the walls down the stairs with yellow highlighter, the cabinet with ball point pen, or herself with any of the writing instruments above.

3) climbed on the bathroom counter and unloaded the entire medicine cabinet. 

4) climbed on the top bunk (Kate's bed) and found Kate's stash of lip gloss. The evidence is left all over her body  and on Kate's bed.

5) reached into the top drawer of our bathroom (which she can't see into), found my mascara and gave herself two black eyes with it. 

I swear I watch her, but she is sneaky. And I have a hard time being mad about any of it. Her response to me catching her with the gum this morning was , "Just one piece Mom?" There were 10 pieces unwrapped.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Some kids are just sneaky! That picture is adorable!!!

noelle said...

she is so cute, i can't imagine ever getting really mad at her. marissa is coming this weekend and i keep telling anna, and anna always asks, "and maggie? see maggie too?" also, all white binkies with a green handle are "maggie binkies."

Marci and Morgan said...

Silence is the worst noise in the world when you have toddlers! When I realize it's been quiet for too long I find myself praying that it's just a MESS that I find and not something horrifying- God must know I mean it too, because I'm usually pleasantly surprised.. that naughty little Maggie is so cute!