Thursday, February 12, 2009

Snowmass, CO

Matt
Kate
Ben & Bridget
Jen, Tori, Garrett, Cami
Jason, Nick, Heidi
Grandpa & some of his Great Grandchildren
Tori, Nick, Garrett, Kate, Cami
Matt, Kate & Amber
Heidi, Jason, Amber, Jen, Ann, Grandpa, Bridget, Ruben, Kathy
Cards, our nightly ritual...which can sometimes get ugly
Grandma, Amber, Kathy, Grandpa, Chelsea, Jen
Grandma & Grandpa Miller
I've been lucky enough to be in a family that takes AWESOME vacations. Our yearly trip to Snowmass, CO is the highlight of our year. Our kids get to start coming on this trip when the are seven, so this is Kate's third year. And Parker will get to join us next year.  Waiting until they are seven builds the anticipation and makes them feel very lucky to be able to come. It was the same for me when I was seven. Here are some pictures from the week.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You get an A+ in picture taking:) I love all the family shots. Looks like it was fun! Did you guys come home a day early?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amber said...

Nope, we are still here! Just blogging from the condo.

Us5McEuens said...

Your photos are just as good, if not better then the ones we paid $30-40 bucks for. Thank you!

johnEboy said...

"sometimes" get ugly?

What a fun week and we owe it all to you Amber. Seriously thank you so much for your help with Lily and allowing Beth to hit the slopes.

Marci and Morgan said...

That's EXACTLY what I was going to say John- "sometimes" seems rather like an understatement... but it's still fun! I loved your pictures- have you been taking classes or what? It looked sooooooo fun and I can't wait to be there next year!

Debbie said...

So glad you got to have perfect weather. Love the pics. You're doing great. I remember the days when there were just 14 or 15 of you! Four generations now.

McKenna Gordon said...

Hey Amber! Just wanted to let you know I FINALLY got around to posting my chicken pot pie recipe. I just needed a little shove, so I'm glad you asked!