Saturday, September 12, 2009

Company

Mom, Chelsea, Bridget, Noelle
Maggie, Paige, Anna
Maggie, Paige, Anna, Andrew






Shortly after I got home from the hospital (the second time) Noelle and Bridget came to visit. The four two year olds, Andrew (Chelsea's), Maggie, Paige (Bridget's) and Anna (Noelle's) are quite the foursome. There is never a dull moment when they are around. The crazy thing is we are doing the same thing again. All three of these sister's are pregnant again and we will have four babies within 7 months of each other all over again. We love our cousin friends. And I love my sisters. Jen included, even though she isn't contributing to the baby boom. I can't imagine why she didn't come for the weekend as well? Could it have been the four two year olds? Possibly.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Ok I knew that Bridget and Chelsea were pregnant, but didn't know about Noelle! When are they all due? How fun is all of this for you guys. These kids will have all the wonderful memories you guys did growing up.

Las Vegas Hulet Family said...

Holy cow! Noelle and Chelsea look like twins. I don't think I have ever seen her in person. Great looking group of girls. Having babies around the same time as your sisters is the best.