Monday, May 11, 2009

Soccer





Kate and Parker are both finishing up their soccer seasons. Kate's final game was last weekend and Parker will have his last game this Saturday.  They have both really enjoyed playing. I can't believe how busy soccer makes my schedule. Between the two of them we have three practices a week and two games on Saturday. Luckily Matt has been able to have most Saturday's off of work so we can split up and get both games covered. They seemed to overlap every week.  I am now debating if we will play again in the fall. Probably, but I have to say I am dreading it a little bit. 


Kate played goalie quite a bit in her last couple of games and really liked it. It made me REALLY nervous. She did a good job though and her team won their final game with Kate in the goal for two of the quarters. 

Parker likes to run and run and run and run, so he mostly played offense and had a shot on goal last week. They have won every single game by pretty wide margins and he loves it. 

1 comment:

noelle said...

I can't believe you're willing to even put your kids in soccer after having logged 1000s of hours on the soccer fields in your youth.