Monday, May 4, 2009

Unflattering Tag

My sister Noelle tagged me. And while I would normally ignore this type of thing, she will bug me until I do it, so here it goes. And it isn't pretty. I had never used the photo booth application on my computer before, so at least I learned about that.


so here are the rules:

-take a picture of yourself right now, no primping or preparing. just snap the picture.
-load onto your blog.
-tag 3 people to play… remember if you are tagged on another blog we will all be heading to yours to see if you played along.

now i'm tagging: my friend Erin C., and my cousins Marci and Emily. Sorry! 

4 comments:

Marci and Morgan said...

RUDE!!!

Amber said...

that is the exact comment I left on Noelle's blog.

noelle said...

you look awesome.

Amber said...

yes, the bags under my eyes are especially flattering.