Friday, July 17, 2009

35 Things I Love About Matt

Matt turned 35 on the 5th of July. He is such a good sport and was camping in Idaho at our family reunion for his birthday. Not exactly a perfect birthday setting.

35 things I love and appreciate about Matt (in no particular order):

1. Great, great Dad to our kids.
2. He rubs my back.
3. He mows the lawn.
4. He bathes the dog.
5. And picks up after him.
6. He loves NASCAR even more than me.
7. He will cook dinner if I am not feeling up to it.
8. He sometimes helps with the laundry.
9. He makes me laugh.
10. He loves our kids.
11. He is more patient than me.
12. He can fix ANYTHING.
13. He watches Bachelorette with me without complaining.
14. He is understanding of my many aches and pains.
15. He loves my family.
16. He's a giver not a taker.
17. He takes the kids swimming and I don't even have to go.
18. He taught Parker how to tie his shoes.
19. He is daring enough to barefoot.
20. He changes diapers.
21. And helps potty train the kids.
22. He cleans up throw up in the middle of the night.
23. He also cleans up wet beds.
24. He takes me on dates.
25. He will see girly movies just to make me happy.
26. He doesn't leave dirty clothes on the floor.
27. He is very even tempered.
28. He works hard.
29. He keeps the garage clean.
30. He usually lets me name the kids :).
31. He honors his priesthood.
32. He never hangs up the phone without telling me he loves me.
33. He likes California almost as much as me.
34. He will travel for holidays.
35. He makes me a better person.

2 comments:

Erin said...

I like #30 (hint hint!)

Cheryl Johnson said...

I'm impressed that he will watch the bachelorette without complaining. I can't Bry to watch it with me even with complaining.