Wednesday, July 8, 2009

it's all in a name

So it looks like baby boy Teeples is going to be arriving sooner than expected. I had an ultrasound yesterday and he has wound the cord around his neck two times for sure, but most likely three. We are worried but hopeful that everything will turn out well. With all the other complications I have had this pregnancy the doctors seem to agree that they will most likely (this could change on a weekly basis) induce me at 37 weeks. That means I have two weeks and one day to get everything ready. And if they postpone the induction I will just be ahead of the game...right? We are pretty sure that we have his name nailed down, but I'm wondering which name you like?

William (Will)
Wyatt
Miller - Matt says no to this one, but I haven't given up yet.

No matter what name we choose, his middle name will be Paul...

8 comments:

ChellaJ [Rachelle] said...

My niece who was born last week had the cord around her neck three times, a little scary but all was fine. Best of luck to you and the new little boy arriving soon. I like Wyatt. But, all are good.

Marci and Morgan said...

Can't wait to meet the little guy- and I vote for either of the W names...but I've already told you that! Good luck- everything is going to go great.

Kelly said...

Amber, I LOVE Miller! Don't give up on it for sure. It goes cute with your other names too. My second choice is Will. That is scary about the cord, I'm sure all will be well! I love reading and seeing your sweet family on your blog!

noelle said...

I like Will and you can't take Miller anyway because it's already mine. You know this yet you continue to throw it in my face. It's unbecoming.

I can't wait to meet the little guy. Remember how absolutely tiny Parker was? I need to come down there so I can see him when he's that small. Don't worry though, I will get a hotel room. :)

lilsusha said...

Oh man!! Good luck Amber!!
Just take all the names to the hospital and see what sticks after he's born. That's what we did with Rachel, the other two names just didn't fit when I called her that out loud.
Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

Debbie said...

LOVE the name Miller, because of the family history. My cousin named her son Hartman (my grandma's maiden name) and at first I wasn't sure, now I love it. Not another one anywhere, and with a name like Debbie that means alot! Sorry Noelle! Miller for sure, just change the name when Matts not looking he'll get over it-just kidding Matt (not really)

TT said...

Yikes! I hope everything is ok! The whole naming thing stinks, doesn't it? I like Wyatt... but I know whatever you guys pick will be perfect. Can't wait meet the little guy soon. :-)

Matt and Tiana said...

Hope all goes well. I will be thinking of you and the baby.

When I had Addison, Matt and I couldn't agree on her name. In the end I choose Addison and he wasn't pleased that I chose the name without him.

I like Wyatt and Miller. Good Luck! Can't wait to find out what you choose and to see pictures when he arrives.